Project CBD is a California-based nonprofit dedicated to promoting and publicising research into the medical uses of cannabidiol (CBD) and other components of the cannabis plant. They provide educational services for physicians, patients, industry professionals, and the general public.
Your contributions enable them to carry on their crucial work. Thank you.
- Updates doctors and patients on developments in cannabis science, therapeutics and political economy.
- Supports the efforts of physicians and other researchers to collect, aggregate, and publish data from patients to determine patterns of CBD efficacy—or lack of efficacy.
- Conducts training workshops for health workers and dispensary staff on the benefits and challenges of CBD-rich therapeutics and ways to maximise interactions with patients.
- Maintains a CBD Locator Map to highlight storefronts and delivery services that provide high quality CBD-rich medicine.
- Publishes a free online newsletter and co-produces Cannabis Conversations, an educational video series.
- Reviews and reports on CBD-rich strains and products.
- Refutes the slander that medical marijuana is “a front for stoners.”
They emphasise CBD not to privilege one cannabinoid compound over another but to challenge the idea that cannabis equals THC. THC is a remarkable molecule in its own right, but THC is not the whole plant, and neither is CBD. Project CBD defends and supports whole plant cannabis therapeutics.